Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot guy

Movie number 6. This is good but wasting heaps of time when I could be learning about IRAs (nothing to do with Northern Ireland).



Transporter 2


I saw Transporter 3, so tried T2 and will definitely get the original. Once again an odd looking female lead, not Amber Valetta, the mother, but the bad girl. I thought it was that sharp tongued hairdresser Tabatha Coffey, but just a lookalike named Kate Nauta. So the gorgeous Jason Statham is driving a little kid around and gets mixed up with a deadly virus and the antidote and all that stuff. Great action, car chases etc, etc. A good distraction. Jason Statham unfortunately does not take his shirt off so much in this one.




I cheated a bit, or the video store did. Looks like what I actually got was Transporter 2 in the original Transporter box. So there you go, I am working my way backwards through the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment